(Over 1099 Active Users)
1. Special session by Shri S. P. Tulsian on Industry Analysis, NCLT and Cashflow Analysis exclusively for Capital Market Module participants.
2. Capital Market Module Full Course includes one basic 'Live Financial Plan' and also 'Periodical Market Analysis' of stocks identified by our team.
3. Choose any module for Rs.600 + GST and get in depth video sessions in Hindi from industry experienced and NISM qualified faculty members.
1. Capital Market Module is Rs. 2900 + GST. It includes all Modules and also All Live Sessions for the year. Capital Market Module participants need not pay separately for the Live Sessions.
2. Individual subject registered users Live session is a paid session, users need to Register for Live Session by logging in to your account.
3. Capital Market Module users can watch LIVE session offline, it is available later also.
4. Payment should be made Online through Net banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or Paytm.
5. Registered users of Capital Market Module will get access of study material, pre-recorded videos and LIVE session up to 1 year.
6. Study material and videos are not downloadable. Users can watch videos only on laptop or desktop.
7. Program Study material is in English language and Videos are in Hindi Language.
8. Money Bee Institute Pvt. Ltd. reserves all rights to alter, suspend or relax any term, condition and policy pertaining to admission of participants without prior notice and Institute shall offer admissions to eligible participants who have complied with requisite terms and conditions of concerned program and Institute.
9. Institute reserves all rights to allow or reject or alter or cancel or suspend or hold any program or presenters or any related aspects of program, without prior notice and decision of the Institute shall be final and binding to all.
10. No refund of fees will be permissible to candidates who have registered and paid for the course.
1. Overview of Indian Securities Market
2. Primary Market
3. Book Building Process
4. Secondary Market
1. Introduction & Overview
2. Terminologies in Equity & Debt Market
3. Financial Statement Analysis
4. Techniques of Financial Statement Analysis
5. BETA Rating
6. Macro-Economic Analysis
7. Micro-Economic Analysis
1. Industry Analysis
2. NCLT National Company Law Tribunal
3. Cashflow statement
4. Agri Sector Analysis
1. Concept & Roll of a Mutual Fund
2. Fund Structure & Constituents
3. Legal & Regulatory Environment
4. Fund Distribution & Channel Management Practices
5. Accounting Valuation & Taxation
6. Investor Services
7. Return, Risk & Performance of Funds
8. Scheme Selection
9. Selecting the Right Investment Products for Investors
10. Helping Investors with Financial Planning
11. Recommending Model Portfolios & Financial Plans
1. Future Value Calculation
2. Present Value what_is_financial_health_calculator_new_design
3. Rate Calculation
4. Financial Planning (Goal Setting)
5. Retirement Planning
1. Basics of Derivatives
2. Understanding Index
3. Introduction to Forwards & Futures
4. Introduction to Options
5. Introduction to Trading Systems
6. Introduction to Clearing & Settlement Systems
5. Legal & Regulatory Environment